The Public Sketchbook - Now Online



I have been keeping this website a secret for a very long time!
The site is called 'The Public Sketchbook', its for people who enjoy any form of art and want to get feedback.
You can become a member for free. You can make an album to hold your pictures and members comment and give you feedback.
There's a guestbook where you can chat to members or just leave your throughts about the site.

Also I have added a 'Links' page :) If you have a blog, website by contacting me I can link it on to the website.

I will try to add my drawing & sketching tips onto the websites blog.

The website link is http://www.thepublicsketchbook.webs.com/ .

If you have any questions about the site let me know.

Also if you know anybody who might be interested please forward this email on :)

Popular Posts