GCSE Equiverlents & Courses

So most of you will know I decide not to take GCSE's but equiverlents with no exams. I came across these links to good courses! To save you time I have marked the one's with exams & no exams :) Hope they come in use.

I will make sure to update if I find any more good courses :)

ENGLISH:

UK Distant Learning: English Level 2 - No Exam
Oxford Home Schooling: English IGCSE - Exam
Oxford Home Schooling: English Literature IGCSE - Exam


MATHS:

UK Distant Learning: Basic Maths - No Exam
Oxford Home Schooling: Mathematics IGCSE - Exam

SCIENCE:

Oxford Home Schooling: Science IGCSE - Exam

LANGUAGE:

Oxford Home Schooling: French IGCSE - Exam
Oxford Home Schooling: Spanish IGCSE - Exam

ART:

GCSE Photography - No Exam
Arts Award - No Exam - Bronze, Silver & Gold - You choose your own art form as part of a challenge

SITES I RECOMMEND:

UK Distant Learning College
Oxford Home Schooling
Art Coursework  
Interactive Design Institute (IDI)
Love My Course
Creative Choices