Karma just slapped me..

WARNING TO YOUNG READERS & PARENTS - THERE WILL BE SWEAR WORDS.


I want to cry. Yesterday I won a family ticket to Robin Hood Pagant & I couldn't use it.

And today I had verbal abuse from a 'dickhead' on a bike! He came full speed down the hill and tried really hard to knock me & my sister over, I thought oh no you don't. What did I do? I shouted at him because it was same bloke from last night who tried the same thing. I pulled my sister in  quickly & shouted "GET ON THE ROAD!" he responded too " Stupid f*cking girl, I have right to cycle" Yeah not on a path & giving verbal abuse to young people. But he did have the right to rinse his dirty mouth with bleach!

My mum said "She's not stupid" "It's alright mum, I will stand in front next time & go with a nice paramedic & Later sue the backside off the cyclist."

But that's not my plan, I am going to shout dickhead everytime he try's it again. And when he asks why I called a dickhead I will respond too "That is pay back for giving verbal abuse & trying to hurt my sister for no reason." And I will remind him "YOU. STARTED. IT".

It's not first time its happened. I have been given verbal abuse for walking 'weirdly'. Just when I get over being bullied. Karma slaps me in the face!

RANT OVER! *HUFFS*