Social Network challenge

Right that's it & I officially pulling rank. I giving up social networks for one week! That includes Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and every other network!

I will never give up Blogger because its not a social network (I know how brillo is that?!). And I won't been using any apps on my phone either! I will only using my phone as a normal phone translation? Brick Phone that can only ring & text.

If you want to join me hashtag #SocialNetworkChallenge , keep a diary for one week & see how long you can go without using the social networks. My friends think I can't do it but, I gonna try & prove them wrong!

After one week post your diary saying why you found it hard/easy.

Good Luck & Lets go!


Please pass this on, I am starting tomorrow morning at 9.00AM!
x

Popular Posts