A Letter & friendship wrapped around the world...





I am really enjoying writing to people in other countries. Yesterday I received a letter from Indonesia with some super cute little gifts :)


I got two gorgeous and totally kawaii bookmarks, a cute keychain, some coffee (yum!) & some little self-address stickers. People call these swaps or to fans of anime & all things cute, Kawaii Trades. Very popular, more popular than 'scoobies'.


I have still quite a few letters to finish writing! But to my penpals some letters are outgoing next week! I am just watching how much the airmail postage costs are going up. Because to everyone in England knows how much a blooming stamp costs, quite a bit *laughs and sighs*


So to my penpals, thank you for my letters & soon they will be outgoing mail. x