Waking up to the smell of a cup of joe...

So I woke feeling crap.... yep you guessed, sleepless nights. I am not sure its do to with the nasty weather. The wind & rain were hitting the window quite hard again and suddenly it stopped followed by none stop tweeting & singing from the birds. As much as I like nature. I also love achieve a bloody good night sleep.

I tried painting this afternoon. I ended up paint like I was 5, just learning how to mix colours.

 :) 

Staying positive is the main new year resolution, so far its going not to bad but maybe mother nature if you can hear me, turn down wind & rain just this once! I AM SO GODDAMN TIRED... so tired, I don't think this post made any sense.... it was worth a try. For today I bid you guys adiu & I am so hitting the snooze button! night! x