Early Summer?

If you live in England, you'll understand how the weather can be quite unpredictable. From since 17th of May, England has been given the sudden heat wave! 72hrs so far, not that I've been counting the hours and moaning... Well a little moaning... Alright quite a bit of moaning has been involved!

For the past 3 days I've had roughly 6-7hrs sleep but the worst night was getting to sleep at around 3:30am & waking at 8am. But to be fair I was up almost all night watching Casualty (Currently got a little crush on Lee Mead - don't judge me!)

During the heatwave I've been casually nom-ing on ice cream, making tea for the family & blogging. Also I took the advantage of the cool evenings by taking walks round the village & woods! Pure bliss watching the sun go down!

How did you spend your weekend?