Update - NTConnections 2014

Well, after spending so much time playing & understuding Gabby in Angels. I have only just heard the news about NTConnections 2014. Sadly the drama group I worked with didn't get through to London this year.

But in all of honesty from me, although we didn't get through to London, I got to go to Northampton & it was the best damn experience! 48hrs of Performing Arts in a complete different place & at a grand beautiful theatre! I only actually wished I played Gabby at Northampton but I guess it was nice being the third gravestone from the right.

To all at NTConnections Royal & Derngate, I had the best experience ever! Also thank you for the chocolate bars (They kept me going at the Hotel!). Thank you for letting me perform on the main stage (the very same stage Matthew Wait performed on in 'One For The Road', you made a teenage fangirl of Casualty very happy indeed! He played Luke Warren the paramedic). The T-Shirt is just awesome & I love it! (I'm going to wear it at College because it's so awesome!)

And to everyone at Junk Shop Theatre Company, You guys were fab to work with & I wish you all the very best for the future.


After performing in so many theatres in a matter of months, I am pleased to say I have grown confidence in Acting! I used to get shocking stage fright! But now I think I might have kicked stage fright in the stage-balls! I will always love acting, I can't deny that! But for now I am taking a break to study and get ready for my first year of college. I look forward to acting again in the future.

To-do-lu, Lucy x