Exhibition By Future Artists

Did you attend the Gold Arts Award Exhibition this evening at the Studio Theatre, College Street? Did I just hear a no! Dear me, you missed quite a bit! You missed the chance to view future artists work, try on my art challenge jewellery (including a cake on a plate ring!), viewing theatrical make-up and watching a little slideshow. 
My exhibition - I recieved wonderful comments on how well it was set out & the amount of work there was. 

It was lovely to see so many people at the exhibition and it was lovely to talk to them about the progress during our work, how everything was created and if we were going further into this field as a career.
Ellen one of the Gold Arts Award takers talks to the public about her artwork. 
 And whilst the exhibition drew to a close Myself & Izzie took a little photography opportunity. We each took in turns to stand near the lit projector and take photos. (scroll for photos)

It was a wonderful evening and so lovely to meet so many people. Thank You to those who attended, it was great talking to you all & we hope you had a lovely summer evening!
The beautiful Izzie - photo taken by me  


The Projected image on Izzie's back - illustration copyright to Ellen Morgan - photo taken by Lucy Wakefield


Ellen's Illustration on my back - photo taken by Izzie Shier.