Bring Me Sunshine | Life as a Musical Theatre Student | #1

Studying and training in Musical Theatre is an absolute dream at the moment, I may be a bit left footed when it comes to Jazz, but even when something doesn't go right we give it the jazz hands.

The students are lovely and so talented, it feels weird to be the eldest and occasionally having to (literally) catch up! During my Fine Art studies I was sort of the 'middle aged' student, but the eldest was 47 years old.

Credit: Photographer David Wilson Clarke 
Swarm Sculptures conceived by Artist, Lucy Suggate
To catch up, what's been happening this past month?
I had the opportunity to participate in Lucy Suggate's 'Swarm Sculptures' at Nottingham Contemporary and rehearse in the amazing new Dance4 studio in September.

I also had the fantastic opportunity to go to my first premiere of 'Hood' in Nottingham for a pilot episode for the TV series starring, local singer/songwriter Josh Kemp and a fellow friends and actors, Adam Guest and Mik Horvath.
Credit: Photographer David Wilson Clarke 
Swarm Sculptures conceived by Artist, Lucy Suggate
It was so wonderful getting to finally catch up with them and would like to personally thank them for letting me come to the incredible screening! And best wishes for the future!

It was lovely being able to get back into performing after sustaining a minor head injury back in July ( I am fully recovered by the way - but never want to spend six hours of my life in A&E on a Saturday night)

.



Credit: Lucy Wakefield's official Twitter & Instagram
Additional credit to Coalescent Films for allowing me to take this photo

Over a couple of days in September, including a day before my 20th birthday I  filmed for my first small role with Coalescent Films for three part TV series 'Print', playing a lass called Beatrix.



Photo Credit to @Shelbymrose (Instagram)
I'm now currently in rehearsal's for a showcase over Halloween and getting ready for rehearsals and performances in November 2016 as one of the #TwoCitiesTwelves for the #TwoCitiesTour in 'A Tale Of Two Cities'!

Now I'll leave you with my favourite photograph this beautiful autumnal season of myself and


Ben doing a Morcambe & Wise's famous, 'Bring Me Sunshine' which I'm pretty sure sums up how much I'm enjoying my time studying.




Finally a huge thank you to you all for getting me to 1.2K followers on Instagram, it was a lovely 20th Birthday surprise!







Popular Posts