Musical Maddnes

'Thank you for the Music' the song that helped me get a place on my dream course, the comforting tune which got me through the audition and calmed my anxiety - also the character of a dream role I really wish to play one day.

From the age of six years old, an early evening in July 2003, I remember standing on stage - some of the children were waving really drastically to the parents, I stood there and loved it. I don't think there wasn't a moment where I didn't put my smile down and my passion for drama really began.

I'm now twenty and started performing professionally in 2008, but it wasn't until this year I actually gained the courage to apply for the training.

So I'd like to welcome you to my little musical madness, The Cheerful Notes, you'll be following every tap stepping and sassy jazz hands!

Currently we're into the third week, so far I'm adoring every single second, okay the coursework side is somewhat dull, but it's not that bad especially when you have a cheeky box of chocolates and months supply of tea to get you through it all - well, it's very rare I don't have a supply of chocolates, biscuits or cake and tea anywhere!

The best thing about this course, is there something different, each day is NEVER the same and always something to keep you on your tap tip toes.